SABRINA'S BOUTIQUE : Terengganu Silk Paradise

We are providing a genuine silk from Terengganu with excellent quality at a very competitive price!

ORDER FORM

Name:
VALID Email Address:
Complete Mailing Address:
Contact No.:
List of Order (Item Code):
Mode of Payment:
Preferred Bank for Payment:
I've read & agreed with the Terms & Conditions as stated in Sabrina's Silk Boutique's blog. (Saya telah membaca & bersetuju dgn Terma & Syarat yg telah ditetapkan di blog Sabrina's Silk Boutique).

Create a web form here
11:02 AM

Terms and Conditions

Posted by Nur Sabrina Abdul Manaf

(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

By using this website and/or placing an order you are agreed to be bound by the T&C set out below :-

1) Items are based on 'first come first serve' basis.

2) Goods are sold upon 'as is' basis since ALL items are NEW. So, please clarify all doubts before ordering/purchasing.

3) All transactions are final. All item sold are neither non-refundable nor exchangeable, except certain cases agreed by both parties. (I will consider case by case basis on the reason for any exchange, return or refund and also based on item(s) availability).

4) Pls note that we are NOT responsible in the event of any non-delivery, postal/custom delays, loss or breakage incurred during shipping.

5) Reservation period only valid for 2 days. But, if much longer time needed, kindly deposit us 50% of total payment for secure booking. Otherwise, the item(s) will be open again for sale without any prior notice. Cancellation after confirmation will NOT be entertained & deposit cannot be refund.

6) All prices quoted are exclusive of shipping charges, unless stated otherwise.

7) Once the items are sent out, it is beyond my control when the items are actually get to customers. Please allow at least 3 working days from the day I sent out the items before asking me about it. As I always update customers' parcel tracking number at the left side of my blog, customers are always welcome to call the courier company directly about their parcel.

(Please check at the right side of my blog for Poslaju & Kangaroo Courier Online Tracking link & Office Number for parcel tracking).

8) I reserve the right to make any appropriate changes on my site policies and the T&C at any point of time, as I deem necessary.

DISCLAIMER :- Color of the item(s) may differ due to different screen resolution but I'll do my best to describe the exact color of the item(s).

- T&C may change without any prior notice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Referrer

Banners Exchange